There is a little festival in my "hometown" called Whaling Days. I was very excited to be in Washington for it. Misty and I went to the parade, then we met up with Amber and her children down at the waterfront. It was sooooo busy. The kids had fun though eating shaved ice and they got o ride one ride. (they were too short and overpriced)



3 comments:
i love that your girls are all squinting in that picture. it makes me laugh!
Hey kiddos that bright thing in the sky is called the sun. Its been a while since we've seen it. You all look like your having a great time with your cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents. I'm missing you terribly but happy that you get this time with family. AR&NF Dad xoxoxo! and a goodnight spank (!)
Again, I am jealous. And just for the record, I was not invited for Whaling Days...
Post a Comment