Sunday, December 14, 2008

Picture form April's First Day of School


April gets to go to Pre-school.

THe school the girls go to has two pre-school classes. April did the screening, but did not qualify, it is speech based. I was sad, but then at the end of September, I was in the school one day and one of the preschool teachers stopped me. They had room in their class for an "inclusion" student ( a normal speaking student) and she was wondering if April wanted to come. The class had 4 little boys and one little girl, so the teacher was really hoping to get another girl in the class. April was very excited to go. She had been so bored since her sisters had started school. We got the papers filled out, and she started the next afternoon. I did remember my camera, but forgot to take her picture until I picked her up. She goes Mon-Thurs from 12:30 to 3:00 and just LOVES it.

6 comments:

Amber said...

wow!! she looks so much like Autumn. hhahaaa

Dawn said...

Very fun. Preschool is great.

Misty said...

very fun - and cute picture. you'll have to put the one up of North as well!

Heather said...

What pic of North? - are you thinking of the Wacky Wednesday ones where he is crying on the rocks?

Amber said...

read misty's blog comment...no favorites. She asked sent me an email or two or three or four, reminded me and then pleaded. :) I got it done. :) If you send me pics and an idea of how you want it done I'll do one for you. :)

Amber said...

Helloooo helllooooo helloooo