Monday, February 2, 2009

Captain Bubbles

One day Autumn was chasing North around. He spun him self around while saying, "Got turn into super hero." Then he brought his hand in front of his face (like he was holding something and blew. I had no idea what he was doing, but thought it was funny. As things progressed, I learned that while he is spinning around he is turning into "Captain Bubbles." At which point, he blows through his bubble wand to create a "Bubble Wall of Trouble" that stops the bad guys. This apparently come from a Backyardigan's episode which I have not seen. North likes to turn into Captain Bubbles and we thought we'd try to capture it.





Sorry about just a shirt and underwear, but that is how he runs around most of the days. Somehow his pants come off and rarely make it back on while we are staying in the house.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the last clip where he keeps blowing bubbles

Amber said...

Yay for Captain Bubbles!