Monday, February 2, 2009

i-Pod

Autumn got an i-pod for her birthday. She was lucky that her dad won one at the hospital Christmas Party about a week before. We've put a lot of kid music on it including music from the Backyardigans. Autumn loves her i-pod, but so does North. He loves to listen to the Backyardigans music. NOrmally Autumn holds it while he listens, but he was pretty happy this day that he a had a pocket Autumn could put it in and he could walk around listening and singing.



Another note about North and Autumn's i-pod:
At the school they have a thing called "Battle of the Books". The kids read about 15 books and then they participate (in teams of 3) in a battle answering questions about the books. Autumn was participating in it, so I wanted to go watch her. I took a coloring book to keep April occupied and brought the i-pod for North to let him listen to the Backyardigans. They were doing well, and I was glad they were staying quite until North started singing with his music, "Arrrr, Arrrr, Arrrr, a pirate says arrrr." I quickly changed the song so he at least wouldn't keep being a noisy pirate.

2 comments: