We went whale watching for family home evening today. A lesson the kids might remember. We found a pod of 12 or so Humpback Whales bubble feeding. It was kind of scary how close we happened to be the first time when the curtain of 1' diameter bubbles was hitting the bottom of the boat. They came up about 30 feet away from our boat.

It was amazing to be out there. We stayed a little further away the rest of the time much to Cody's chagrin. We were cursing our camera the whole time out there and wished we had a better one.

2 comments:
Those pictures are so cool. That is awesome that you guys got to go out and see them.
Now that's what im talking about having a FHE like that would be awesome. I love the pictures & I think I would have been freaking out!
Post a Comment