When asking April what she wanted for her birthday she would tell us "Princess Stuff"
She was our princess for the day.

Princess April and all her presents

April sporting her new glasses in her chair

Blowing out the candle on her strawberry pie
(Our oven wasn't working)
3 comments:
Glad she was able to be a princess!
I'm also glad you found North. That's kind of funny (now that you know he was safe the whole time)! I didn't even notice him until the second picture!
I had a really bad haircut once. I got somewhere right after it was cut and was asked if I cut it myself...it was THAT bad. I went back and had someone else fix it. I thought about talking to the manager until I found out the one who did it WAS the manager! Ugh! =)
I prefer pie to cake any birthday of my life (at least now that I am older)
Did she eat a piece for me?
Post a Comment