Abby wanted her hair cut for her baptism. She wanted a bob. I normally cut her hair and I do an
ok job, but nothing spectacular. So I decided to take her and get her hair cut this time. After all she's getting older. I took her in and told the lady I wanted a bob and to bob it as short as her hair line would let it go. I had a friend that was just finishing up when we got there so I was busy visiting with her as Abby was getting her hair cut. When Abby came over, I mainly just looked at the front which looked cute. Plus we were stretched for time with her baptism in just an hour or so.
The next morning she woke up and I got a better look at her hair, and I couldn't believe that I had paid for this:

Not only is it not a bob,
but her hair in the back is about 1 1/2 inches longer than her hair line, and...

since when did a bob involve layers in the back?
I took her back on Monday and a different lady "fixed" it. She still didn't have a bob, so finally when my family was up (later, in August), my dear sister Amber gave her the bob we had hoped for in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment