Friday, July 31, 2009

Extra Visitor

Early this morning, I heard a familiar noise of a bang then our garbage can tipping over. I tapped Cody and said, "Bear" He then ran to the room my sister, Dawn, was sleeping in and asked, "Do you want to see a bear?" She grabbed her camera, jumped up, and followed him to the master bedroom. The couldn't see him because the bear had gone up the driveway. So they went outside to see it. She snapped this picture.

the bear up the driveway

a zoomed in view of the bear

Then Cody started up the driveway after the bear and Dawn and Amber followed in pajamas. We were chasing the bear. We were a little noisy, so the bear heard us, turned around and saw us, and then took off running. I guess he just wanted to join the party.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That is crazy. I can't believe I actually ran after a bear.

Amber said...

dummy!!! hahaha!