
Yesterday, the girls started school. I can't believe how old they all are getting.
It is also fun to see the sizes of them when they are together.
Autumn kind of cheated because she is wearing boots that give her
a few inches added to her height.
However, Abby and April really are almost the same size and
April was standing on the downhill side of Autumn
(not too steep but still a little).
April is in 1st grade.
I wouldn't let North get in these pictures.
He starts preschool on Monday so I will take more then.
Plus, he had dressed himself and was wearing
black pants with an orange stripe down the side
and a green horizontally striped shirt.



3 comments:
Beautiful!
Your children are so darling! I cant believe its been almost a year since I've seen them. We miss you guys!
cute pics!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment