
Aug 30 was North's first day of Preschool.
It was a good day for him, although it did not go quite as planned.
His school starts at 9 am and my work starts at 9 am, so I have the bus pick
him up at my work which is about 3 blocks away.
We were told the bus would come at 8:50 so we got there at 8:40 just in case it was early.
At about 8:58 I decided I'd better call the bus company. They said they had come a long time ago and were on the other side of the school, but they'd come back. My school didn't start for a few more days, so I just took him to school. He was not very happy
that he didn't get to ride the bus.
After school, they dropped him off and told me that they drive by my work at 8:15, so they thought they'd just pick him up then. I told them I didn't get there until about 8:45 so the bus driver put North back in his original position on the route. (I loved that she changed the time to pick him up just because she wanted to without letting me know)
North had a good day and says they just PLAY. He had PE and I asked him if he had fun and he said, "No, they made us play." I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said,
"I wanted to just run around."
2 comments:
what a big boy!!!
I can just hear him saying those things. How funny.
Post a Comment