After temple square we went to visit Grandpa Bruce and Mama Rhonda. After visiting for a while, Abby politely told Mama Rhonda that she should start making dinner. They decided to take us out for dinner instead and the girls were all excited when Grandpa suggest McDonalds. After dinner, we went back to their house and North had a blast playing with the dog, George, and his fishing pole. We were glad that we were able to spend time there. (I have a picture of the kids and grandma and grandpa, but it will not post.)


He is his father's son. This fishing pole was in the toy cupboard at Cody's Uncle's house. North grabbed it and took it around with him all day long. He took it into Deseret Book and was not happy when I did not let him take it around Temple Square with us. After running around and playing he went over to the chair and just sat down and held the fishing pole like he was sitting on the edge of a dock fishing. It was sooooo cute.
2 comments:
I was just wondering how teaching is going?? And Mike's schedule for next summer is open. I'll try to call you tonight!
tag, you're it!
Post a Comment