Saturday, August 30, 2008

Temple Square SLC

We went to see temple square. The girls wanted to touch the temple and see where General Conference is held. They had a lot of fun. April and North were  "done" having their picture taken by then.   Autumn was excited to get a new set of scriptures with her name on them. We even got to go on the roof of the Conference Center.
This is us and the Salt Lake City Temple.  (One of the only pictures of me from this trip.)

Here are the kiddos in front of the temple then just outside of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.



3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm not going to comment on ALL your recent posts - but you've been busy (blogging and your vacation was busy too). Too bad you didn't upload all your pictures to my computer again - I could try to find your lost ones!

Very cute pictures. looks like they (you) all had fun! also - no i didn't know you did that in CT. I was only 6 when we left! Most of my papers now are chemistry and physics stuff. i thought i'd be a chem major initially when i went to college, so i saved it all just in case. now looking at it all i feel dumb. i want to take a physics class or something to brush up on everything. ugh - my brain is deteriorating. =)

AmberCleggDesigns said...

In reference to your question...It is because I make so many typos, they always call me about them, so I just told them to go in and fix them. LOL! I am lazy like that. LOL!!

Dawn said...

I love temple square, and I love that your children got to visit there and get a little of the pioneer history.