Friday, August 22, 2008

How Far Back Can You Remember

With much thanks to my sister who tagged my sister who tagged me. (Yeah right.)

20 years ago...
1- I got to play with the high school band as a junior high student at Clinton's graduation.
2- I blacked out playing soccer.
3- A girl in my class had leukemia and our school did a fundraiser "Project Sunshine" for her.

10 years ago...
1- I celebrated my first anniversary.
2- I was pregnant with Autumn.
3- Cody and I lived near Bear Lake.

5 years ago...
1- We started our adventure here in Alaska.
2- I saw my first black bear getting into our garbage and caught my first salmon.
3- I cried as Autumn got on the bus for her first day of Kindergarten. (okay, so that was only 4 years ago)

3 years ago...
1- We had a Dodge Family Reunion in UT and got to visit Cody's family as well.
2- I became pregnant with North (although we didn't tell anyone until week 18.)
3- I was very busy with three little girls running around the house.

1 year ago...
1- I roasted in Arizona at my cousin Maile's wedding. (Actually I didn't roast too bad, the dry heat was nice.)
2- We had fun fishing with Mel and Ellen. (Mel caught a 200 pound halibut on that trip.)
3- My friend Vicki moved here.

So far this year...
1- I drove from Alaska to Washington to Utah and back to fix the van and visit family.
2- I took all my children to Lagoon with some of Cody's cousins.
3- I got a job teaching a math class at UAS Ketchikan. (I start next week.)

Yesterday I...
1- Cleaned my kitchen.
2- Watched the US Women's beach volleyball team win their second Olympic Gold Medal.
3- Enjoyed being home.

Today I...
1- Will cook a roast for dinner.
2- Hopefully will find out how much I will be making at my new job.
3- Will probably clean my house some more.

Tomorrow I...
1- Will play with the kiddos.
2- Will work on my classes - the homework schedule for the math class I'm teaching and do some assignments for the education class I'm taking.
3- Will send Cody to Idaho to go hunting.

I am choosing not to tag anyone this time.  :)

4 comments:

Zaehringers said...

Okay, so there are so many things about that post...where do I start...

Is Autumn really that old already?
5 Years in Alaska..well, I guess we have been gone for 3 now.
New Job? Where?

I am looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog.

Dawn said...

You are old!

Amber said...

and to think you were still going to be in UT/CO. :)

Finally--now you are supposed to tag someone else. :)

Misty said...

umm...i do believe i knew before week 18! =)