Saturday, August 30, 2008

Misty's job: Wear out the children

On our way back home, we drove to WA and spent a day at Misty's house so it was not three days straight in the car. She told me that I could relax and she would wear out my children for me. She took them to a Primary Activity and they had fun. At the end of the day they were just falling asleep wherever they were. She really did wear them out for me. She took these pictures, and they are even on her blog, but how could I finish my trip without posting them here?
And it's not like they were staying up too late and fell asleep, they all just crashed doing whatever they were doing. And NO, we did not pose Autumn and Abby for this picture, they just happened to be almost symmetrical.


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Does it say something about North that even when he is sleeping he has a hold of the oxygen tube?

I love the pictures.

Heather said...

I hadn't really paid attention to that before.