Monday, October 20, 2008

SOOOOO Sweet

     I had someone tell me not too long ago that even though she is quite active and energetic, they felt that April is really close to the spirit.  He then proceeded to say that as she looks into his eyes, it feels like she is looking right into his soul.   Well we have had some experiences with her that we believe this may be true.  She talks about things that she should not know about. 
     A few days ago she asked me, "Mom, were you sad when I was not part of your family?"  I told her that she has always been part of our family, then she asked again, "But were you sad when I was not part of you family?"  
     So, I bit and said, "Yes, April I was sad."
   She gave me a big hug and with tears in her eyes and sadness in her voice, she said, "I was soo sad when I was not part of your family, but now I am happy."  She just kept hugging me and wouldn't let go.

(okay, so the original "few days ago" was written on 9/15, but I'm posting now)

No comments: