So North has been potty-trained for about 6 months or so. To go, he runs into the bathroom and takes his shoes, pants, and underwear completely off and then sits down on the toilet and goes. He used to have to have his socks off too, but we've gotten him past that.
Well this week, we came home from running some errands and North said, "I got go." Which means that he has to go potty. HE then ran into the bathroom, and I followed him. I got there in time to see him standing up pee-ing. It was kind op cute to see. He missed a little and got the wall, but then quickly pointed it down into the toilet. The funny thing is that he is just barely tall enough to rest his parts on the toilet.
For the rest of the week it was about 50/50 for standing and sitting. He's growing up.
2 comments:
I can't wait to potty train my boy. i'm sure there will be pee all over!
What a cutie!! The joys of boys peeing!! ROFL!! That is why, at my house, it is their job at my house to clean the toilet and the walls and floor around it. SO gross!!
Post a Comment