Saturday, May 2, 2009

Talented Children

Two of my children have strange talents.

April came up to me one day and said, "MOM, watch this." She then slid her fingers down the side of her nose as she kept her mouth closed and sucked in. The result is the picture below.   It was hilarious. She continued to do so, and even does it without touching her nose to begin with. She loves to show it to people, who most of the time just laugh at how funny it is.




So I decided to take a picture so I could blog it.  After I did, I asked my kids if anyone else had any strange talents.  Abby showed me how she could roll her tongue.  Now this might not be impressive to some of you, but I can't do it even a little, so I'm impressed.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like you had a good birthday! Yes, your kids are talented. I can roll my tongue both ways, triple fold it, and round it into a tunnel looking thing. I have a talented tongue!

Angie said...

Clint and the boys can do the tongue thing, but none of the girls can. Maybe it's a Barnes trait. :) Very cute kids!

Amber said...

I think April looks SO much like you in that picture. Not necessarily the nose thing, but just her in general. Weird, it sort of surprised me.